Winter Track 2022
Winter Track for Mead High School
- January 10th-February 25th
- Training on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
- 3:00-4:45 pm @ MHS
- Cross-training (usually swimming) on Fridays
- You may attend winter training with Coach Mac, Coach Barty & Coach Garcia at NO COST.
- If you would like to participate in the selected meets:
- Cost: $250
- Included: meet entry, jersey, track snacks (click here to help pick snacks!)
- Not included: transportation
- Cost: $250
Meet Registration Process
- We will compete as the Mead Track & Field Club
- Visit https://meadtrackclub.com/registration-process/
- Print off forms or register online
- Registration forms and fees due by Wednesday, January 19th; make checks payable to “Mead Track Club”
Please email Coach Nikki if you have any questions.
All of the menu links at the top contain important registration, vision, and calendar information. Use these to get any information that you need or to register for the 2019 Winter Season.
This is the home for Mead’s Club Track & Field Team. We run the winter indoor track & field season and summer distance racing seasons.
If you are looking for information on high school fall cross country or spring track, please go the the Mead High School track and cross country page at
Use the social media links and icons to follow Mead Track & Field on Instagram & Twitter.