Winter Track 2019
Winter Track for Mead High School
- Begins Monday, January 7th
- Team Practices on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2:30-4:30pm @ MHS
- Includes training for most events, as well as weight-training
Air Force High School Indoor Open
- For interested athletes; the team will compete at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO
- Friday, February 1st and 2nd
- Cost: $125
- Everything is included: meet entry, lodging, transportation, food, and meet t-shirt
Meet Registration Process
- We will compete as the Mead Track & Field Club
- Visit https://meadtrackclub.com/registration-process/
- Print off forms or register online
- Registration forms and fees due by Friday, January 18th; make checks payable to “Mead Track Club”
Please email Coach Reynolds if you have any questions.
All of the menu links at the top contain important registration, vision, and calendar information. Use these to get any information that you need or to register for the 2019 Winter Season.
This is the home for Mead’s Club Track & Field Team. We run the winter, indoor track and field season and summer, distance racing seasons.
If you are looking for information on high school fall cross country or spring track, please go the the Mead High School track and cross country page at
Please follow the links on the top of the page for more information about the program, such as registration, schedules, and contact information. Use the social media links and icons to follow Mead Track & Field on twitter and Facebook, and to view Mead Track pictures on Flickr. Please feel free to contact Coach Reynolds if you have any questions: email@example.com.